Our Discovery Consultation Process
As someone once said, any road will take you there if you don’t know where you are going. To ensure we keep the right goal in mind and use the appropriate tools to get there, Myers Hamilton & Associates employs the following collaborative process:
1. DISCOVERY CONSULTATION ANALYSIS
We approach each project by listening to your concerns and asking questions to understand your unique requirements.
- Who is the target audience?
- What area(s) do you want to focus on and why?
- What are your values and organizational culture?
- What will be different at the end of the project?
- How will you measure success?
2. A UNIQUE SOLUTION
Drawing upon our extensive experience, we will recommend a customized solution aligned with your organizational goals and objectives, incorporating your terminology. This may include:
- Participants completing a pre-learning survey or assessment (self or 360°)
- Experiential learning and business simulations
- Follow-up individual or team coaching
We work to fit in with your schedule and learner requirements such as:
- One on one coaching during regular work hours
- “Off shift” team programs
- Weekend retreats
During the program participants connect key learning to workplace situations. We facilitate through examples and assist them to:
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Develop a personal and/or team action plan
We also provide copies of tools and resources which can be used back in the workplace
5. MAINTAINING SUCCESS
We will provide feedback and recommendations on methods to support and build on the learning experience.
Interested in taking your organization to the next level through customized Leadership, Team,Organizational development or Event Planning solutions? Contact Myers Hamilton & Associates today to schedule a Discovery Consultation and develop your unique action plan!