Understanding Your Challenges
As an organization you may have many challenges impeding your success. Through our Discovery Consultation we listen and ask questions to understand your specific challenges. From a people perspective these can be related to:
LEADERSHIP: Do your Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders understand:
- How personal attitudes, beliefs and values impact achievement?
- The importance of communicating and clarifying goals and objectives?
- The importance of timely coaching and feedback?
- The stages of Team development?
- How to lead and support others through change and transition?
INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM PERFORMANCE: Do individual team members understand:
- Their role on the team?
- How to transition through changing business and performance requirements?
- How to plan and execute projects effectively?
- The importance of standardized team processes?
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Does your organization:
- Understand how to engage others to support new business initiatives?
- Know how to prepare leaders and others for business restructuring to support increased or decreased business?
- Understand the importance of aligning organizational cultures during mergers and acquisitions?
- Periodically conduct audits to ensure your culture is as you intended it to be?
- Have a strategic plan or succession plan?
Review examples of what we can do to produce the best return on your training and development investment at Solutions.
If you are interested in taking your organization to the next level through customized Leadership, Team, Organizational development or Event Planning solutions focussed on your unique challenges, contact Myers Hamilton & Associates today.